Friday, September 27, 2013

True Love, True Life [HD]



2 of the 3 characters are great!
This show is super cute. I really enjoy watching Julia and Emily but Amy is annoying. Should this show be renewed they need to drop Amy she just seems to contradict herself left and right and is bitter; she is everything she claims she isn't like high maintenance. Emily seems the most sincere and Julia is funny. I would watch season 2 if they renewed.

love love love
This show actually took me by surprise. I was on a trip to the Grand Tetons in Wyoming and was stuck watching Bravo (I don't really like Bravo), but this show was on and oh my gosh, very entertaining. The red-head is my favorite, but they all are interesting to a believable, but at the same time unbelievable levels! Very fun to watch, you learn things, and you also have laughs, with very light drama. Good job Bravo! <3



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment