Thursday, October 10, 2013

Come Blow Your Horn



If you haven't seen many Sinatra movies, see this one.
I have recently been getting more into Sinatra movies and I think this is one of my favorites. Here is a sneak at it...Sinatra is a business man which has a little brother he takes in to his home. His brother ends up getting caught up in the "high-life", which Sinatra has to deal with. They also end up having some little fights with their father. This movie makes you laugh, it's great. Sit down one night and have a glass of wine with it.

neil simon's 1st is also one of hisfunniest
This movie IS under-rated! Everyone was magnificent.Tony Bill's performance as the"kid brother" could not have been more appropriate.

Sinatra and Cobb at their best
This is one of the few movies I distinctly recall going to see with my family as a kid. I could tell you exactly where we went, et cetera. That memory being so vivid tells me that this movie was fun for the whole family or I would not recall it so vividly. Overall most Sinatra's movies are pretty good. This one he makes a believable playboy with the part of his concerned father played expertly by Lee J. Cobb. The whole movie is pretty lighthearted stuff and one most families can laugh at still today. Certain chords struck about young men acting like playboys and their parents concern for them settling down will likely never go out of style.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment