Friday, October 4, 2013

Con Spirito - Lively and with Great Force



Piano Melody of a Young Girls Heart
This is, in my opinion, a great anime, the first eppisode is one of my favorites with Fredryk Chopin's Waltz in C# minor. The anime follows a middle school girl named Miu who is a gifted piano student, and she must decide if she wants to participate in a recital performing and originol composition. It is a sweet middle school romance series that spans only three volumes, and in my opinion, it is a really good anime.

If I rember correctly Ludwig Von Beethobven's "Pathetique" sonnata is played in exert on a couple eppisodes.

One of my many favorite anime, and in my opinion, worth owning.

So Boring, I Almost Cried...
First of all, I'd just like to say that I DO like slice of life stories. That is, I like INTERESTING slice of life stories. Not complete and utter boredom like this.
Story:
Miu is a responsible, perfect, and utterly lifeless 8th grader who has a crush on a member of the track team. Exciting. There was absolutely no life to this and it was so dull I almost cried!! The first episode was about Miu being late to piano and forgetting her umbrella. The second episode is about Miu's cat being lost for five minutes. I can't even remember what the third episode is about, it was so dull. Get the picture? This show is no more interesting than your own life!!! There was no spark, no enthusiasm in the show. 0 stars.

Characters:
Miu is a perfect angel who never makes a single mistake or grow as a character. The characters in this show are all stereotypical with no personality in them whatsoever. Miu's lack of originality is so depressing I mean she's supposed...



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment