Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Trial Part 1



Dynasty fantastic as always
What can I say? Dynasty is brilliant as usual. Somewhat cheesy but that was the 80s and we loved it. The bling, the sparkling jewelry, the fake Rita pretending to b Krystal, the Alexis and Krystal catfights.

Even a lot v straight men loved this show. I hope the Shapiros make good on their promise and bring out another Dynasty.

I think Shapiro shud get the writers from Gossip Girl and ex writers from bold and the beautiful to work w her this time.

one of the best
I love it then when it is first showed, I love it even more now because no todays primetime series could match it.

Dynasty Season 6
For many months I waited for Netflix to get this season and it never happened. There were scads of fans requesting it and still they did not deliver, and one day I decided to search on Amazon and there it was the entire season for purchased. Not just for purchase but I could watch it instantly! I was elated, thank you Amazon you guys are amazing.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment