Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Frat House Phantom [HD]



Pretty Scary
Difficult to give this five stars, although I really enjoyed it, because they don't make a great case for believability. But as for pure entertainment and spooky stories, this is all good.

This show is far from a fail
This show, regardless of whether you believe every story or not is certainly a great source of entertainment. It's done quite well, and narrated by the actual students/former students. If you love ghost stories, you'll love this show. I have a blog that is on the paranormal, and so far our readers love show.

Fantastic series
This is my new favorite paranormal series. I find myself getting goosebumps, I frequently jump and the hair on the back of my neck stands on end. In other words, great scary, eerie series.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment