Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Kingdom Under the Sea - Return of the King



Powerful and wonderful movie!!!
This is one of my personal favorites of the videos that my daughter has. The story line is very close to my heart as it is about a whale, who is the king of the ocean, who loves his people so much that he is willing to die for them. You see, one of his people (or should I say fish) accidentally betrays him into the hands of his enemy. He knows he can do one of two things: Escape his enemy and let his kingdom suffer or face his enemy and save his kingdom. Like I said previously, he loved his kingdom so much that he was willing to die so that they may live. It is a great way to help your children understand the price that Christ paid for our sins. I highly recommend this very colorful and fun video!

Great lesson. I really loved Coral's song!
Wonderful lesson for adults and children. The only safety we have is "in HIM".
Shows to be kind to others that are hesitant.

Shirl's review
Bought this for my granddaughter and she loves it. Very animated and colorful. Has a
great story line for kids.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment