Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Fairies: Fairy Fun



Daughters adore it!
Someone gave us another of The Fairies' DVD's and then Santa brought this one for Christmas..... it's Australian children's programming.... not the biggest budget and it shows. But my girls love it. Completely non-threatening characters who sing and dance in fairy costumes..... huge score for 3 year olds. I gave it 4 stars because it sucks away my soul after the 3rd repeated viewing.

They are so much fun to watch!
I watched the extras or songs on the dvd first. They have a guest sing with them and she is fabulous. She was a lot of fun to watch and sing along with the Beach Song.
The Fairies are lively, creative, excited, smiling enthusiastically and so much fun to watch. They have 100% tapped into their inner child and that child is happy and having an exciting time being on the show!

I gave them 5 stars because that is the required amount. I prefer to give them 10. They have a beautiful set to tape the show on. They are good, clean fun and can motivate children to play in their fairy outfits and keep them company. They also talk very soothing and loving when they are showing the children how to do an art project on the dvd. Smaller kids will probably like them the most since they are not very critical and just want to have fun. Moreover, I am sure kids of any age, that love Fairies, would enjoy singing and dancing with the Fairies. I did and I am not a kid! Happy Fairy...

My daughter loves the Fairies
My daughter watched the Fairies show for the first time during Christmas on Comcast On-Demand and she feel in love. She gets lost in this dvd. She loves the dancing, ballet, and singing and spends the entire time trying to dance like the fairies. This is the perfect dvd for a girly girl that loves ballet.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment